nT 25 Rotary actuator
A torque of 25 Nm plus various positioning times and a BLDC motor with a wide-range voltage input and controller as standard across the series make the nT 25 a reliable actuator for a multitude of applications in process plant engineering.
BLDC motors offer an unparalleled advantage with regard to endurance characteristics in the form of a long service life far in excess of that possible with brushed commutator motors.
Moreover, they do not generate particles through brush abrasion; this effectively avoids lubricant contamination and can thus prevent gear performance deteriorating over time.
The design of the housing made of die-cast aluminium in combination with permanently lubricated gearing ensures their suitability for use in a broad range of temperatures and harsh operating environments.
- Brushless DC motor
- Constant positioning time thanks to electronic speed controller
- High holding torque when the operating voltage is applied
- ON time 100% duty cycle
- Insulation class A to VDE 0530
- Spur gearing with gears made of steel
- Helical gears improve smooth running characteristics of first gear step
- Rugged, maintenance-free
- Permanently lubricated gears
- Encapsulated version, operates in any position
- Diameter 12 mm
- with 5 mm diameter cross-hole
- Power supply: 90 … 264 V AC, 50/60 Hz ± 5 % and 120 … 370 V DC or 24 V DC
- Connection terminals close to cable entry
- Connection terminals with push-in technology
- Conductor cross-section, rigid: 0.14 mm² … 2.5 mm²
- Conductor cross-section, flexible with ferrule: 0.25 mm² … 1.5 mm²
- Open/close signal
- Control signals:
- 24 V DC ± 10 %
- 24 … 230 V AC ± 10%, 50/60 Hz ± 5 %
- 0 °C bis +60 °C
- -15 °C bis +60 °C with heater