NK Part-turn actuator
The NK series of compact actuators is designed for the adjustment of smaller and smooth-running valves in industrial applications.
The robust construction and metal housing made of a die-cast zinc alloy that offers protection class IP65 as well as the extremely compact design ensures these actuators are both suitable for harsh operating environments and installation in confined spaces.
When fitted with optional position indicators and TÜV-approved potentiometers for electronic fuel/air ratio control systems, these compact actuators are ideal for use in industrial furnace installations.
A varied range of adapters ensure they can be easily mounted onto butterfly valves and smoothly operating ball valves.
- Single-phase AC synchronous motor with permanent magnets, reversible 230 V ± 10%, 50/60 Hz ± 5% (data sheet NK)
- 100% duty cycle as standard
- Short start/stop times
- Insulation class B to VDE 0530
- Synchronous motors maintain speed and positioning time irrespective of the load
- Tropical insulation
- DC motor (data sheet NK-DC)
- Custom voltages
- Custom frequencies
- Spur gearing with straight-toothed steel gears
- Rugged, maintenance-free
- Permanently lubricated gears
- Self-lubricating sintered bronze bearings
- Encapsulated version, operates in any position
- Diameter 10 mm, with form D
- Alternative diameters and forms to customer requirements on request
- Screw-type terminals
- Depending on the version it is possible to fit between one and four additional auxiliary position switches
- Open/close signal
- Additional potential-free switching contacts
- Electronic position controller ESR-NK (integrated in the actuator)
- Potentiometer 200Ω … 10 kΩ
- -15 °C to +60 °C
- 0 °C to +60 °C when an electronic position controller ESR-NK is used
- Up to +80 °C, duty cycle S3-50%
- Down to -40 °C