V Z2/22 Linear actuator
For the Ex-zones 2 and 22 our linear actuators of the KA series have been further developed to meet the European standards of explosion protection. The actuators have the ATEX certificate number: EPS 19 ATEX 1 047 X.
ATEX linear actuators of the V series are used for sensitive linear adjustment of final control elements in heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems as well as in industrial applications.
The V series linear actuators are available with a force of 1000 N, 2000 N, 3000 N, 4000 N and 5000 N and a maximum stroke of 85 mm.
The design of the housing made of die-cast aluminium and zinc in combination with a permanently lubricated steel gear with sintered bronze slide bearings allows the use in a wide temperature range and in a rough operating environment. The technical design corresponds to the actuators of the N series. The limit switching is force-dependent. One limit switch for each end position is available as standard. They are designed as changeover switches and can perform additional functions such as end position indication or sequence control. Additional force and travel auxiliary switches and potentiometers are available. By installing a relay, several actuators can be controlled simultaneously via a common contact.
"Open/Close" markings on a column of the lifting unit, in conjunction with the sliding surfaces of the stem nut, indicate the respective position of the valve. A solid flange is available for mounting the actuator.
The connection to the threaded spindle is made by means of a supplied driver.
Optionally, an electronic positioner can enable modulating operation for complex applications.
- Single-phase AC synchronous motor with permanent magnets, reversible 230 V ± 10%, 50/60 Hz ± 5% (datasheet V)
- 100% duty cycle as standard
- Short start/stop times
- Insulation class B to VDE 0530
- Synchronous motors maintain speed and positioning time irrespective of the load
- Tropical insulation
- Custom voltages
- Custom frequencies
- Spur gearing with straight-toothed steel gears
- Rugged, maintenance-free
- Permanently lubricated gears
- Self-lubricating sintered bronze bearings
- Encapsulated version, operates in any position
- “Open/closed” markings indicate position
- Made of stainless steel
- Connection terminals positioned centrally close to cable entry
- Screw-type terminals
- Two free slots to retrofit additional force/position switches
- Retrofitting of extensions possible without any problems through additional PCB terminals
- Infinitely adjustable control cams
- Open/close signal
- Path-dependent limit switch-off
- One limit switch each for the end positions
- Additional potential-free switching contacts
- Electronic position controller ESR-N (integrated in the actuator or external)
- Potentiometer 200Ω … 10 kΩ
- -15 °C to +60 °C
- 0 °C to +60 °C when an electronic position controller ESR-N is used
- Up to +80 °C, duty cycle S3-50%
- Down to -40 °C