K Z2/22 Linear actuator
For the Ex-zones 2 and 22 our linear actuators of the K series have been further developed to meet the European standards of explosion protection. The actuators have the ATEX certificate number: EPS 19 ATEX 1 047 X.
ATEX linear actuators of the K series are used for sensitive adjustment of dampers of all systems in air conditioning, ventilation and heating systems as well as in furnace construction, plant engineering and other industrial areas.
They are available with a force of 600 N, 1200 N, 1800 N, 2500 N, 3000 N, 3500 N and 5000 N. The lifting units allow strokes of 150 ... 750 mm.
The technical design corresponds to the drives of the N series. The limit switching is travel-dependent. One travel limit switch for each end position is available as standard.
They are designed as changeover switches and can perform additional functions such as end position indication or sequence control. Furthermore, an electronic positioner for an exact position or for modulating control operation is available as an option. By installing a relay, several actuators can be controlled simultaneously over a common contact.
A solid cast iron bracket and a steel bracket attached to the housing are available for mounting the actuator. The connection to the valve is made by a connecting bolt supplied.
Depending on the operating time, actuators of this series can also be supplied with a force-dependent cut-off (option). This shut-off prevents damage to the valve in case of blockage.
- Single-phase AC synchronous motor with permanent magnets reversible 230 V ± 10%, 50/60 Hz ± 5% (datasheet K)
- Standard duty cycle
- Short start/stop times
- Insulation class B to VDE 0530
- Synchronous motors maintain speed and positioning time irrespective of the load
- Tropical insulation
- DC motor (datasheet K-DC)
- Custom voltages
- Custom frequencies
- Spur gearing with straight-toothed steel gears
- Rugged, maintenance-free
- Permanently lubricated gears
- Self-lubricating sintered bronze bearings
- Encapsulated version, operates in any position
- Fixing bracket made of die-cast aluminium
- Spindle made of stainless steel
- Spindle self-locking
- Needle bearings to absorb axial forces
- Steel and bronze materials for good anti-seizure properties
- Connection terminals positioned centrally close to cable entry
- Screw-type terminals
- Two free slots to retrofit additional position switches
- Retrofitting of extensions possible without any problems through additional PCB terminals
- Infinitely adjustable control cams
- Open/close signal
- Path-dependent limit switch-off
- One limit switch each for the end positions
- Additional potential-free switching contacts
- Electronic position controller ESR-N (integrated in the actuator or external)
- Potentiometer 200Ω … 10 kΩ
- Electromechanical force-sensitive switch shuts off the motor if a blockage occurs
- 15 °C to +60 °C
- 0 °C to +60 °C when an electronic position controller ESR-N is used
- Up to +80 °C, duty cycle S3-50%
- Down to -40 °C