Dedicated actuator solutions – special solutions precisely for your needs
In addition to a complete assortment of actuators designed to maximize efficiency, Agromatic Regelungstechnik GmbH also offers special solutions to meet your diverse range of industrial requirements. We have a strong core competence and many years of experience gained from planning and rapid development of attractive special solutions – from producing individual products through to series production. That enables us to plan and implement long-lasting, low maintenance actuators precisely according to your needs – quickly and cost-effectively.
On request, we’ll supply our actuators set and ready to mount. We are more than happy to help you design actuator solutions that fit the requirements of your plant or machine. Challenge us!
Not able to find the right product in this documentation? In many cases we are able help you by putting together dedicated configurations. No matter what your requirements: positioning times, regulating distances/angles or actuating torques, nominal voltages, waveforms, mounting accessories or components – we have the solution.
A short extract of solutions we have implemented to date:
- Special voltages alternating current (including 48 V, 127 V, 200 V, 254 V, 265 V, 380 V, 440 V, 480 V)
- Special voltages three-phase current (including 440 V, 460 V, 480 V, 500 V, 525 V)
- Special voltages direct current (including 12 V, 24 V, 48 V)
- Dual voltage input – 120 V and 230 V
- Position controller 0(4) … 20 mA in conjunction with special voltages 380-400 V three-phase current
- Position controller 0(4) … 20 mA including with custom characteristic curves
- Multiple angle encoders with up to 3 potentiometers in the actuator
- 4 … 20 mA position indicator and a potentiometer installed together
- TÜV tested potentiometer installed for ratio control
- Two-part hoods
(to facilitate access to system control cams installed in confined spaces)
- Linear type actuators with customized stroke units
(special lengths up to 1100mm, customized adaptations such as ball-and-socket joints etc.)
- Diverse shaft designs:
length, material, shapes (double D, square, D shape, keyway, cross hole(s), square socket)
- Actuators assembled on valves in our factory are adapted appropriately and the end positions of the mounted actuators are set.
As designer and manufacturer we are able to work together with you to develop and produce customized solutions – including at short notice.
We look forward to hearing from you!